Wednesday, November 4, 2009

GMTR Mock League Week 2

After last week's 4-4-1 tie, I now get to play a true small ball team, pwangsta. He got Deron Williams and Nash early, so assists is gone. I'd like to think steals are still in play, as he has Garcia and Jamison taking up spots with injuries. Of course, I have Kevin Love in the same predicament, so that could swing rebounds his way. As of right now, I'm down 6-3, and a Troy Murphy injury does not help. Ellis, Morrow, and Anthony Randolph have yet to play a game for the Warriors this week, so I got them ready to attack; Bargnani is in the same way with him.

I think that once Love comes back and I have all 13 playing, I will be in good shape against any team; weekly matchups could tip the scales with games played, which is all I can ask for.

Here are the standings, with me in a tie for 5th.

1. Shawn Kemp's Kidz 7-2-0




2. Kardashian Babymaker 6-3-0




3. Nels' Mockery 5-4-0




4. Ncizzle 5-4-0




5. Tales of 9 Cats 4-4-1




6. In Your Face Odyssey 4-4-1




7. why so serious? 4-4-1




8. The Mock-Skeeters 4-4-1




9. pwangsta 4-5-0




10. Velvet Hoop 4-5-0




11. Project Spurs 3-6-0




12. Killer Instincts 2-7-0




No comments: