Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I've been Millsapped!


millsap, verb (millsapping, millsapped) 1. In fantasy basketball, to disregard a bench player, thinking his value will be minimal, and in turn have that player's shizznit blow up. 2. In fantasy basketball, to play against an opponent by picking up a bench player on a team playing 4 games in a week, then having that player put up gaudy numbers.
"I saw that Houston was playing 4 games this week against some weak competition, so I picked up Carl Landry and totally millsapped Johnny's team."

I totally undersold Paul Millsap the other night. Now please back it up and don't come with a 2 point, 4 foul game next. Again, it's a shame Utah is not dumb, because if this guy was in Charlotte, he'd be way up in various big boards.

If I had some roster space, I might stash Millsap on my bench until late March when Utah has their 5 game week, then do some serious millsapping. Heck, 2nd Round Reach in the GMTR Monster League is millsapping someone RAT NOW!

No comments: